Pluck your memories from the cloud and bring them into the real world with the Polaroid Lab. A 3-lens system that acts like a desktop darkroom to turn your digital photos into instant Polaroid pictures. No printing, no scanning, just 100% real film chemistry. Plus create and communicate in more ways than one with collage and augmented reality functions. Make for you, or make for someone else. But never lose a moment again.
- Turn pixels into proof.
- How many pictures do you have on your phone? When was the last time you looked at them?
- From the cloud to the fridge.
- Pluck your memories from the cloud and bring them into the real world. No more storage needed.
- Don’t just take pictures, make them.
- From something on a screen to tangible thing, the Polaroid Lab transforms the digital photos from your phone into real Polaroid pictures - in an instant. Never lose a moment again.
- Take now, make later.
- Go where a Polaroid camera has never gone before with the Polaroid Lab. You can also create collages of up to 9 frames or bring your stills to life with our new augmented reality tool. From digital to analog. And back.Color instant film for Polaroid 600 cameras.
- Dimensions: L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 5.9 in (closed), L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 7 in (open) / L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm (closed) / L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm (open)
- Weight: 1.44 lbs / 655 grams (without film pack)
- Materials: Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses: Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter system: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal
- Voltage, 4.07Wh, rechargeable via USB
- App: Available for iOS and Android.
- The Polaroid Lab works with these phone models:
- iPhone: 6 and newer (excl. SE) with IOS 11.4 or higher.
- Android: most popular Android phones with screen width higher than 330 DP and with Android 7 and newer.